Home, Land & Property Seller Services
Selling your home and moving on is one of those life-changing events. Having a respected Minnesota REALTOR® who knows the local market like the back of their own hand plus, they are able to incorporate to your individual needs as a flexible part of your custom marketing plan that will make all the difference in the world of selling your home timely. At Scates Real Estate, we strive to provide the best marketing tools to bring your home maximum exposure, and the best services to keep you moving toward getting your home, land, or property sold.
Understanding Home Selling:
- Choosing a MN Realtor
- Our Responsibilities to Clients
- Successfully Marketing Your Home
- Moving Out Of Minnesota
- Contacting An Agent
Selecting a New Minnesota Real Estate Professional to work with to sell your home to your moving day begins the home selling process. If you’re looking for a qualified agent to assist you in the sale of your real estate in the State of Minnesota circling around the large, bustling metropolitan area of Minneapolis / St. Paul and all of the surrounding suburban communities. We specialize the west side serving the communities of Plymouth, Wayzata, Maple Grove, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, Chanhassen, Deephaven, Excelsior, Lake Minnetonka, Tonka Bay, Spring Park, Mound, Minnetrista, Maple Plain, Greenfield, Rockford, Orono, Long Lake, Medina, Corcoran and Rogers’s area. Please consider the following because we do believe these are important items to consider when contracting an agent to represent your sale of your home:
• Availability - How available is the agent if you need to contact them? What methods of communication will be used and how frequently will the agent check in with you; through email, text message, skype and/or a phone call? Make sure you cover this with your Real Estate Professional before you decide to work with them.
• Knowledge - Does the agent or company have local area knowledge of all of the Greater Twin Cities real estate market? Is it necessary for you to require an agent with specific property experience, such as representing a seller to sell their Historical home, Minneapolis / St. Paul condo, MN land or help you sell your recently Newly Constructed home? Is the agent a member of the National Association of REALTORS®?
• Tools - Does the agent (or company) offer you the necessary tools to make the search easier to find your home? Scates Real Estate has the Web Tools to help you sort all the Minnesota Real Estate listings by price, beds, baths, special features, and 36 other categories. Your home will be marketed by us in our site where it can make a difference.
• One Stop Shopping - Can you get all the MN real estate services you need in one place; Mortgage Services, Title Services, and Relocation Assistance? With Scates Real Estate we have professional partners we can bring to the table to finalize your sale of your property and bring your goals to a reality.
Anyone can list your home, but we are not pleased until we sell it! Our Internet advertising and marketing strategies are successful. We understand where buyers are located and that is what allows us to focus our marketing strategies effectively. As you can see by this chart, a large number of buyers find their homes on the Internet. The National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) has stated that, "82% of all potential buyers start their search on the Internet”. At Scates Real Estate, we are constantly improving our Internet presence and features to bring more buyers to your home. If someone is on the Internet and searches:
We want them to find your listed property, single family home, town-home, condo, lot, lake shore or acre-age for sale.
If you are selling your home and moving out of Minnesota we would be happy to sell your home and make your plans to move go as smoothly as possible. We can assist you by finding a real estate agent / company in the area you are moving to.
We hope you found the above information helpful. If you would like to be contacted about our Minnesota Home Seller Services fill out our contact form and/or sign up for our Market Snapshot analysis with updates to the changing market of homes similar to your property. We look forward to communicating with you in the near future.